I am very humbled to be nominated for this award by Kathleen Doyle, the blogger of Writing, Reading and Life.
Now… once you are nominated, there are some rules that needs adhering to.
1. Thank the person that awarded you and link to their blog.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
No. 1 is ticked. Let’s see… what 7 things can I share that the wider blogger community out there (and even my close friends) might not know…?
1. The only ‘coffee’ I drink is in the form of Starbucks’ white chocolate mocha. Otherwise, it’s tea or pure hot chocolate for me.
2. I love almost everything Kate Middleton has ever worn, especially since she became HRH Duchess of Cambridge. I so want her wardrobe.
3. I have a jacket fetish. It’s a bit of an irony because I live in the part of Australia where the coldest of winter only last about two or so weeks. But still, I have half-a-wardrobe full of knee-length jackets of various materials and thickness. Hey… at least I’m prepared when I holiday in Europe and US in freezing winters, right?
4. Had I been able to withstand prolonged torture, have the fitness level required, or hide my bruises/the truth from my husband, I would love to be a spy. Short of that, I am addicted to spy TV series such as ‘Alias’ and ‘Nikita’, and try my best to strut like Sydney Bristow.
5. To this day, I have never tasted a slurpee.
6. White and pink roses are lovely, but I just can’t warm up to dark red ones.
7. I make a point to stare as needles go in, just to be sure that the nurse didn’t take more blood than s/he should (not that I ever know in the first place as to how much s/he should take, but still..)
And last but not least, here are 15 awesome blogs I’m nominating for the award:
1. Tracey Baptiste – Knitting with Pencils.
2. Jamie B Musings – Culture Shock: A Daily Blog About Everything Pop Culture.
3. The Redhead Riter
4. Miranda Gammella – Onward to the Written Word…
5. Tawn K Makela – Totally Tawn
6. Em LaBonte – The Realms of a Fantastical Mind
7. Alisse Lee Goldenberg – Ramblings
8. George Sirois – The Official Page for George Sirois
9. Karen Pokras Toz
10. Shelli Johnson
11. Sharon Jones – Color-Me-Read
12. Joseph Eastwood’s Blog
13. Bridget Bowers – Rants ‘N’ Ramblings
14. Wendy L Callahan – Wendy In Wonderland
15. Sharon C Williams – The Musings of a New Englander
Please take some time to visit these blogs, find out the 7 unique things about them and support them in any way you can.